Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Record

I can't believe I just finish 14weeks lecture in 1 day. Haha! Syok'nya!~ However, that is Concrete Technology which comes after Geoenvironmental Paper. I still have some left over for Geoenvironmental which I must master them this day! (Since it pasts 12am)

So my current feeling is~ Relax aje~ Future is just ahead and I know how to deal with 'em. Soon at 2nd Oct, I'm going to have my built and break competition with TeckWei, KokSheng, YiZhong, HueiXing, StephenPang, TiongBun, HeePeng and KahChoong before going for a Perlis Trip with KhaiShen, JooYen, HanJian, TeckWei and KokSheng at 4th Oct.

Talking about Build and Break, this is going to be my second time participating it. The first time was actually by accident. I registered it without knowing what exactly it was and thought it as an exhibition for the coming bridge competition. If I were to recall, I did claimed not to participate for the next turn and I was greatly unsatisfied. Guess what? You all know what even without me telling you =D Haha! We just have the same feelings~

Then for this turn, I'm somehow back into play again =P In that meantime, TiongBun approached me followed by HueiXing. Perhaps, something unexpected was operating when I was that time still in Japan. =D Whatever~

2 days after the competition, we will be heading to Perlis. I hope we can visit Thailand as well. Visiting Penang is not a bad idea neither =) Only if HueiXing is back in Penang where she could bring us tour Penang^^ But I remember KokSheng says he's familiar with Penang =D

No comments: